This blog is different from any money making blog you have seen. Don't let the amazing graphics and beautiful layout fool you.
Every one of the posts are about my personal experiences with products I have personally tried and am a member of. No sales pitch here just honest reviews of how to increase your web traffic and ways you can earn extra income online. Be sure to check the archives for more valuable information.

For Network Marketers

For Bloggers!

Are you looking for ways to increase your traffic? How to make money online? How to promote your affiliate products? What make money programs work? How to make money on your blog/website? You have found the right place. Only Honest reviews no scams no bullsh-t things that work. Fair warning you will get what you put into something.
unemployedandlooking.blogspot.com/

What will you find on this site?

Something new Vinefire
A Free Home Based Income Opportunity
What makes more Money Adsense or Maxbounty?
Making money online Whats the scoop?
Making Money online Reviews
More Traffic and Make Money Online the Best of the Best
Project Payday Review Does it Really Work?
Need more Traffic?Make money Online too!
Review: Something new.

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

My first profit using what I learned at Wealthy Affiliate

So I have been working really hard the last couple of days following and learning on Wealthy Affiliate. Yesterday when the husband came home form work I took a break. Now you need to understand being unemployed I have been treating this Affiliate Marketing thing as a full time job. So I have been on the computer allot. My family being my biggest skeptics. Every day since I started they come home and say "have you made any money yet?" I have been working with 4 different affiliate programs that I am promoting.

So Guess what ..... Yesterday afternoon after my break with the hubby I checked my accounts and CHA-CHING my first profit!!! WOW what an awesome thing as I showed the family one by one the screen online that says how much I made for the different affiliate programs their eyes popped and their mouths dropped and then they said " OH MY GOSH YOU REALLY DID IT!!!!!!!! I CANT BELIEVE IT!!THAT IS SO COOL!!!:)

I have received some email with the question What is Wealthy Affiliate?

It is a program that will Show you......
* How You will learn EXACTLY how to earn a steady income online, and we'll show you (step-by-step) how this is done
* You get the EXACT training that our members who earn $1000+ per day received (and still utilize)
* You are provided with learning resources to walk you through all of our HOT marketing techniques
* We provide you with tools to uncover niche keywords, audiences, and sales angles that sell like crazy
* You will be working along side literally thousands of marketers who are willing to share their secrets with you
* We will hold your hand and teach you how to get started (YES, we offer personal support and coaching)
* You'll learn that you DO NOT need money to make money, our free techniques will earn you $1000's per month


I must tell you if you are looking to get rich over night-sit on you butt and just wait for the money to start rolling in- or you want a lazy way out THIS IS NOT FOR YOU!!!!! It takes work to set it up REALLY

If you are looking for something to Teach you HOW TO EARN EXTRA INCOME ONLINE with a little bit a work and determination but don't have allot of money to spend? Then for the 39$ it costs to sign up YOU NEED TO JUST DO IT!!!! All the tools and resources you need are right here.

I have been looking for months for extra income online and I have been playing around for months with this and that I have seen e-books, programs, promos so I have tried this and that and nothing! I read about Wealthy Affiliate a long time ago and then just a couple of days ago I found a blog in this blog there was a post from a guy named Alex. (Alex has been very helpful and I really need to give him kudos for introducing me to Wealthy Affiliate.) I followed him back to his site and read more about Wealthy Affiliate I still did not sign up.... And then after thinking about it a Bit I thought, nothing I have been doing is working and my family is starting to think I am crazy and I need to get a real job. So I just did it what do I have to lose 39$ bucks? I can quit after one month and lose 39$ I decided it was worth the gamble in my opinion any time you spend money online to make extra money online that is exactly what it is a gamble.

I have followed exactly what Wealthy affiliate has taught me. I am signed up with 4 different affiliate programs that Wealthy Affiliate recommended and 4 days later I have for the first time actually MADE EXTRA MONEY ONLINE. And I am only in week 1 of the 8 week course! Show me the MONEY!

So the nuts and bolts of it all if you have 39$ to spare and you are eager to learn and the determination to be successful making extra money online. It will be a VERY WELL INVESTED 39$ Click the BE SOMEONE BUTTON AT THE TOP THE PAGE AND JUST DO IT!!
"Can you earn extra income online?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Affiliate Program Directory

My Favorite Inspirational books

If you find this information useful.....Please feel free to donate...Donations are welcome

........THANK YOU..........

How to make money on line

blog directory
Blog Directory
Add to Technorati Favorites