This blog is different from any money making blog you have seen. Don't let the amazing graphics and beautiful layout fool you.
Every one of the posts are about my personal experiences with products I have personally tried and am a member of. No sales pitch here just honest reviews of how to increase your web traffic and ways you can earn extra income online. Be sure to check the archives for more valuable information.

For Network Marketers

For Bloggers!

Are you looking for ways to increase your traffic? How to make money online? How to promote your affiliate products? What make money programs work? How to make money on your blog/website? You have found the right place. Only Honest reviews no scams no bullsh-t things that work. Fair warning you will get what you put into something.
unemployedandlooking.blogspot.com/

What will you find on this site?

Something new Vinefire
A Free Home Based Income Opportunity
What makes more Money Adsense or Maxbounty?
Making money online Whats the scoop?
Making Money online Reviews
More Traffic and Make Money Online the Best of the Best
Project Payday Review Does it Really Work?
Need more Traffic?Make money Online too!
Review: Something new.

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Tell me all please!

Can you really make money online? Hello everyone or maybe I should say anyone.My name is Ann I lost my job in December when the company I worked for down sized well ever since I have been reading and searching for an online money making opportunity!


You should first know being unemployed means very limited funds..... OK no funds so for me getting ripped off is not an option because I have no money to spare.


I did do the project payday and I did get paid very quickly it just was not for me I am just to disorganized to do it. You sign up for promotions and then you can cancel the ones you don't want to really pay for some people o there making decent money for very little work. So it is free you have to sign up for a free trial and then you can cancel it that is what I did I did the Block Buster one it was like 6.99$ but that is how the whole program works you sign up for stuff to help someone get the required amount of sign ups to qualify for a bigger prize and then that someone gets the big prize and pays you for helping them. Like I said it was just not my cup of tea.


So I keep looking I am convinced there is a way to make extra income online maybe not over night and maybe not enough to make me a millionaire but enough to pay the bills. Most of what I have found has been scams in my opinion I have found a couple of sites that have been free to learn and I am exploring them now. What I have found out is to do your homework is very very time consuming!!! Especially for me because I really don't have a clue how this all works. I am just looking for some extra income online.So If you have found something that works or something you have tried that does not feel free to post it and tell me about it!!! Well to all happy hunting!!!! Looking for extra income online.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Affiliate Program Directory

My Favorite Inspirational books

If you find this information useful.....Please feel free to donate...Donations are welcome

........THANK YOU..........

How to make money on line

blog directory
Blog Directory
Add to Technorati Favorites